[amsat-bb] AO-51 Audio 12-13Nov2009 AA5CK/P EM03 W9AE CN83

John Papay john at papays.com
Thu Nov 12 17:07:46 PST 2009

I have uploaded two AO-51 audio files to my webserver.
The first is the 12Nov2009 2241Z pass with AA5CK/P
operating in EM03.  The second is the next pass on
13Nov2009 at 0023Z that includes AA5CK/P in EM03 and
another not often heard from grid, CN83, with W9AE operating.

The second recording is a little over 9 minutes as this
was only a 6 degree pass for me here in Cleveland.

Thanks to both Ted and Wayne for activating these grids
for all of us collecting them for our satellite VUCC!

John K8YSE