[amsat-bb] Re: SatPC32 V8 Doppler.SQF HELP

Mark L. Hammond marklhammond at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 05:32:32 PST 2009

Use the menu option "?" and look under "Auxiliary Files"....you can
edit the most important files right from within the program (using
Notepad, of course).

So, no matter where the file ends up on your computer, Erich has made
it easy to access it for viewing/editing.  Thanks, Erich! :)

Mark N8MH

SatPC32 V8 Doppler.SQF HELP