[amsat-bb] Re: Linear transponder versus FM transponder for LEO satellites

Idle-Tyme nss at mwt.net
Mon Nov 9 10:17:36 PST 2009

I still to this day fail to see how hard it is to twist a VFO knob.

Have we all become soo much appliance operators that we all have forgot
to know how to turn a VFO knob to keep someone in tune?

All my early days of Oscar operations we were constantly twisting the
large knob.  that is what it's for.

wow.  un real..

*The Original Rolling Ball Clock