[amsat-bb] Re: SA-AMSAT payload activation on SO-67

ps8rf Piraja ps8rf at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 06:32:12 PST 2009

It was a success on the Sumbandilasat in South America. We  are working with 10 and 20 watts and 20% of microphone gain. Thanks again to the team of controllers of SumbaSat and our friend Andre, ZS2BK. Follow the link to a part of the recording contact with Roland, PY4ZBZ.

http://www.spacesat.com.br/media/SO67 South america.mp3

Please hear the audio recording made directly from Roland, PY4ZBZ:contact with PS8RF and PY5JCI. Very good recording.

I hope you enjoy it.

Piraja, PS8RF
Você já ama o Messenger? Conheça ainda mais sobre ele no Novo site de Windows Live.