[amsat-bb] Re: G.hn: Powerline Up To 200 MHz ?

Trevor . m5aka at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 10:47:09 PST 2009

According to a report on UKQRM the Belkin home networking devices use the spectrum 50-300 MHz and generate significant interference in the 144 MHz Amateur and Amateur Satellite service allocation.

UKQRM Yahoo List

EDN - Powerline Networking

RegHardware - Belkin Powerline HD Gigabit mains Ethernet adaptor

73 Trevor M5AKA