[amsat-bb] Re: GO-32

Mark L. Hammond marklhammond at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:35:32 PDT 2009

Hi Shamai,

You will need to download the following files in the same location as the telemetry program:

And, you might need this:   http://www.dk3wn.info/files/vbrun60sp3.EXE

Mike links these at the top of his telemetry page...lots of decoders!  And you'll need these for them.

Hope that gets you up and running!

Mark N8MH

>I downloaded and tried to run the program, but it gives me an error message
>pop up: "Component 'MSCHRT20.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly
>registered: a file is missig or invalid".  Any idea?  (I am running Windows
>thanks & 73
>On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Mark L. Hammond <marklhammond at gmail.com>wrote:
>> Hello David,
>> For what seems like an eternity GO-32 has been sending a telemetry
>> packet at 9600 baud one per minute.    So, NO, the BBS isn't open (and
>> hasn't been for a long time).
>> You can decode the telemetry GO-32 frames thanks to Mike DK3WN!
>> Actually, he has decoders for just about every satellite ever launched
>> ;)  at   <http://www.dk3wn.info/software.shtml>http://www.dk3wn.info/software.shtml
>> 73,
>> --
>> Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]