[amsat-bb] ON7EQ heard in GI84ow

ps8rf ps8 ps8rf at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 14:29:00 PDT 2009

        Hello all,

On 05/28/2009 around 20:39 and 20:40:30 UTC in the 58029 orbits AO7. I
heard the station, Jean-Jacques, ON7EQ - in GI84ow - 4757 (Miles) or
7616 km. Unfortunately I can not contact due to problems in my uplink. I'm manually controlling the uplink and that made it difficult to contact. All contact
via satellites that I hear, are routinely recorded. A small part of the
audio of Jean-Jacques, ON7EQ via AO7 was added on youtube, the audio is
not in good quality. For me it was fantastic in the case of a signal
via AO7. I hope soon to maintain contact with our friend Jean-Jacques in two

I hope you enjoy it.

Piraja, PS8RF.

Emoticons e Winks super diferentes para o Messenger. Baixe agora, é grátis!