[amsat-bb] Re: IC-1271A available

Michael Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Wed May 27 11:34:47 PDT 2009

It may be of interest that this will very shortly be a computer controllable
radio (by week's end).  Piexx (who makes the IC-271 and -471 control boards)
has made one for the 1271 now based on my radio which is there to figure it

So if you want to do 1.2ghz with computer control, I would contact Bob and
then Piexx.

On 5/27/09 2:29 PM, "w7lrd at comcast.net" <w7lrd at comcast.net> wrote:

I "may" have my IC-1271A all mode 1.2Ghz, 10W transceiver, with ATV
> module, and built in  power supply for sale.  Contact off list.

73 Bob W7LRD

Sent via
> AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an