[amsat-bb] Re: Calculation of foundation requirements for dish antenna

Sven Arne Astrup sastrup at online.no
Mon May 25 18:33:43 PDT 2009

Guess this is what you are looking for:

73 de Sven LA6KJ

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org] På vegne
av Pieter Kotze
Sendt: 25. mai 2009 15:48
Til: amsat-bb at amsat.org
Emne: [amsat-bb] Calculation of foundation requirements for dish antenna

Hello all
Anyone out there got a rough guide to calculate the foundation requirements
for a parabolic dish antenna?
We have acquired a 10m C-band dish which we would like to re-use.  I am a
bit rusty on undergraduate applied mathematics.
Anyone with a nice tutorial?

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for
their support.