[amsat-bb] Re: Internet via Dish

Rafael Valdez G. rafavaldez at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:34:43 PDT 2009

I googled and found out this service... seems for all 48 contiguos states...

only my 2 cts.. you can tell us later about the service.... heheheh

Rafael Valdez Jr.
XE2RV @ DL55
10-10 52716
VUCC Sat #164
P Before printing, please think about your responsibility and commitment with the ENVIRONMENT.
Antes de Imprimir, piensa entu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO AMBIENTE