[amsat-bb] Re: ZF2AE will be on SO-50 and AO-51 this afternoon

John Price n4qwf1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:13:12 PDT 2009

Thanks for the contact on AO-51 this evening. Been awhile since the
last new country. Best << John

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Adrian Engele <aa5uk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> HI fellow operators,
> Thanks to those who have worked me so far. I appreciate your patience as I have had a few glitches to contend with.
> I wanted to let you know that I hope to be on during the following passes later today:
> SO-50     3/27/2009               AOS
> 22:15:31        LOS 22:29:09
> AO-51    3/27/2009                AOS 23:30:49        LOS 23:44:42
> FO-29     3/28/2009               AOS
> 03:02:45        LOS 03:18:29
> VU-52     3/28/2009               AOS
> 03:20:35        LOS 03:33:05
> All times are UTC from EK99hi.
> Heading to Little Cayman for part of CQWPX. I should be available for satellites contacts most afternoons and late evening on AO-51, SO50, VU-52 and FO-29.
> Please be patient. It's been many years since I have worked linear birds and I am just getting used to working with SatPC in half-duplex mode with my FT857D and holding an Arrow Antenna at the same time.
> See you on the birds or on HF.
> 73 from Sunny Grand Cayman
> Adrian

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Echolink nodes #110903 -L #388463
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"