[amsat-bb] ZF2AE will be on SO-50 and AO-51 this afternoon

Adrian Engele aa5uk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 12:30:47 PDT 2009

HI fellow operators,

Thanks to those who have worked me so far. I appreciate your patience as I have had a few glitches to contend with.

I wanted to let you know that I hope to be on during the following passes later today:

SO-50     3/27/2009               AOS
22:15:31        LOS 22:29:09
AO-51    3/27/2009                AOS 23:30:49        LOS 23:44:42
FO-29     3/28/2009               AOS
03:02:45        LOS 03:18:29
VU-52     3/28/2009               AOS
03:20:35        LOS 03:33:05