[amsat-bb] Re: Slow Scan

John W Lee k6yk at juno.com
Tue Mar 24 20:22:35 PDT 2009

Try downloading "MMSSTV"  and install it.
Plug a patch cord from your earphone jack of the radio to the mike
jack on your PC, and regulate the level with the volume control on the
radio.   As I recall, without doing anything else, you should be able to
copy pictures.  If there's no satellite and you want to test it, try
to 14.230 on 20 meters. There are quite a few SSTV'ers sending on there
This thing is VERY easy to use !  Even I figured it out.
And I am NOT a computer geek by any means.
One other note:  MMTTY  is for RTTY.  DIGIPAN is for PSK31.
They all work in the same simple way (for receiving).  You'll need
patch-cord to do the transmit part!