[amsat-bb] Re: Shuttle Launch visible 3/15/09

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Mar 15 16:32:54 PDT 2009

As always, Mission Audio is available on the IRLP Network on Reflector
Channel 9877.

Any IRLP-equipped repeater or station can provide audio by simply
dialing it up.

Currently 50 stations are linked in, with more usually around the peak
times of launch and landing...

Nate WY0X
(Admin, IRLP Reflector 987X)