[amsat-bb] Happy Birthday KE5AIT

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Fri Mar 13 19:58:40 PDT 2009

Today I sent a Birthday Card to Mike Fincke KE5AIT, via :
 - You can too ...

ISS is back on APRS, 145.825 FM of course. Not many stations on tonite :

Interesting stuff on the ISS home page :

Here is an audio recording, as the crew learned of the potential conjunction :

I saw a link to a video they have made, showing some circuit board
repair experiments, but I haven't watched it yet.
Hummm, never thought about soldering without gravity.
I'd be happy to try it if they need someone to go . . .

  <- Licensed in 1976, WB5RMG = Alan Sieg * AMSAT#20554 ->
  <- http://www.somenet.net * http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->
  <- http://www.linkedin.com/in/alansieg * My 'Day Job' ->