[amsat-bb] Re: A Ham Radio Weekend for Talking to the Moon - NY Times

Rsoifer@aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 05:56:00 PDT 2009

Hi Art,
Glad to see ham radio (and K1JT) get the good publicity, but i think the
author is overestimating the difficulty of getting on EME.  As Dave, W5UN,
says on his web page, anyone with 100 watts and a good 10-element 2-meter
yagi can do it.
73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 6/27/2009 3:41:33 A.M. GMT Standard Time,