[amsat-bb] Re: Full Duplex HT's (Howard Kowall)

Clint Bradford clintbrad4d at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 9 20:08:31 PDT 2009

Howard - Tell "your friend" to stay away from Chinese crap and
purchase products approved by the governing boards of his own country.

Sorry for the attitude ... But China owns way to much of my country,
and all they produce is inferior crap that U.S. citizens eat up at Wal-
Mart and similar retailers. There are plenty of amateur radio
manufacturers who follow my country's rules from whom I choose to

Clint Bradford, K6LCS