[amsat-bb] Re: [amsatindia] Re: [VUHams] VU2MKP Silent Key

Nitin Muttin vu3tyg at amsatindia.org
Tue Jun 9 07:02:02 PDT 2009

It is sad and shocking to know that Robert is no more.  I remember meeting
him many times and will continue to remember him as a humble and fine human
being. He was a life member of AMSAT INDIA and has advised and shared his
inputs during the design of VO-52. He was also one of the early VU station
on the AO-40 and other satellites.

May his soul rest in peace.

Nitin [VU3TYG]