[amsat-bb] Re: ... talking HF satellites: RS-15 is still transmitting !

G0MRF@aol.com G0MRF at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 10:04:20 PDT 2009

What an interesting piece of work on RS15 !
I notice that the graphs for 2009 on the 'solar elevation' page predict
that RS15 is in, or shortly will be in, a period of  permanent  illumination.
Perhaps another good example of a satellite with working solar  panels that
would have benefited from some form of hardware to bypass  the command and
control circuits when they failed and put the satellite into  transponder
Thanks Henk
David G0MRF
In a message dated 07/06/2009 15:59:11 GMT Standard Time, hamoen at iae.nl

My  set-up is really marginal: just a TS2000 connected to a simple 14MHz

... then: I came across this website, very nice  !

Henk,  PA3GUO