[amsat-bb] ... talking HF satellites: RS-15 is still transmitting !

Henk, PA3GUO hamoen at iae.nl
Sun Jun 7 08:57:34 PDT 2009

Triggered by the discussions on HF satellites ...

I did give RS-15 a try this morning and yes, I could hear it !
Still very weak during a 45 degrees elevation pass.
The next pass was higher, but then I didn't hear anything.

Click here for a screen shot, you will see the recorded signal of RS-15.

My set-up is really marginal: just a TS2000 connected to a simple 14MHz dipol.

... then: I came across this website, very nice !

Henk, PA3GUO