[amsat-bb] liquidating ham shack

Chris Hackworth n8phucjh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:56:27 PDT 2009

 I am liquidating most of my ham radio collection due to
 the fact that the house that I am renting is going into foreclosure
 due to the landlords negligance. I need to amass some money to make
 sure that I can get another house to rent for my wife and kids.
 They come first, so my ham radio stuff must go.

 I have about 55 ham radio related books, from HF and qrp books,
 to vhf and uhf. Arrl and rsgb books. Arrl Handbooks, Joseph carr
books, ,Microwave projects,Etc....

 I will also be listing a project ts-440s. all the parts are there,
 I bought replacement parts from East Coast Transistor, it just needs
 reassembled. I will also probably be listing the Kenwood T599a and
R599a set that I have.

 Please check under the EBAY user ID of amreviewer102. Please check
later tonight,
 as the wife is currently listing items

 Thanks for listening and allowing me to post.

Chris N8PHU
ET1(SW) USN (Ret)
Chief transmitter Heavy  SES-Americom