[amsat-bb] FM25 - Cape Hatteras National Seashore

Albert Jagnow albert-jagnow at uiowa.edu
Mon Jul 20 19:51:18 PDT 2009

Anyone who worked me last week on AO-51 from one of two locations in FM25 Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina can just drop me an email.  <mycall>@arrl.net I will send a card.  I will try to create a nice card from some of my photos.

I don't know how common a grid is FM25.  I can say it is the best location I have ever worked satellite.  Planning to return next summer, but for now I am back in EN41.

Albert Jagnow