[amsat-bb] Re: Bare NASA (2-line) format elements truncated?

GW1FKY@aol.com GW1FKY at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 22:55:55 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I am glad that someone else has responded with this observation.
I sent an email to the BBS last week about a problem and had  comment..
The keps  gave the same trouble when used with my Pocket  Palm software as
well as Orbitron if you stripped out the header and  footer.
Thanks for your very valuable time and efforts by the way Paul  , we have
become very dependant on them as a tool for tracking and  predictions.
Ken Eaton
Amsat - UK
Amsat NA