[amsat-bb] Re: Antenna Question

George Henry ka3hsw at att.net
Sat Jul 4 13:33:28 PDT 2009

Yeah, I found the review on the ARRL web site by searching for "QHTenna".

Looking at the pictures, it appears that the dipoles are separated by about
1/4 wave in free space, which is physically longer than a 1/4 wave phasing
line would be.  And I'd think that the phasing line would have to be 1/2
wavelength, after introducing a 1/4 wave offset between the dipoles,

In answer to Joel's original question, there is a link at www.qhtenna.com
for questions or support for owners of existing QHTennas.

They should be pretty easy to duplicate, at any rate.

George, KA3HSW