[amsat-bb] Re: SuitSat-II question

Gould Smith gouldsmi at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 4 07:27:03 PDT 2009

Greg has picked up on the basic point of the endeavor for AMSAT.  We are
learning about and developing a modular system that will be adaptable to
many projects. This particular project is useful for both ARISS and AMSAT

We will have an array of building blocks to configure for missions as they
become available, as well as test new technology.