[amsat-bb] Re: Information on the Icom IC-820H
Ron G. Seiler
rgseiler at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 25 10:12:38 PST 2009
The IC-820H information is no longer available. It's on its way to a new
From: amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Ron G. Seiler
Sent: 25-Jan-09 07:31 AM
To: amsat-bb at amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Information on the Icom IC-820H
I have an envelope of printed information on the the Icom IC-820H consisting
- a May 1994 Satellite Operator newsletter with a review by Bob Meyers W1XT
- a reprint of the September-October 1994 Satellite Times magazine test
- a print of James Miller G3RUH's 11 Nov 1994 review
- a copy of the March 1995 product review from QST
- a photocopy of the original Icom brochure
- prints of mods for QRP, MARS, 9600 baud PACSAT, expanded RF and cross band
repeat (I never tried these so you would use at your own risk)
If this is of any use to anyone, please email me at va7vw at amsat.org and I
will mail it to you.
Sent via AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
More information about the AMSAT-BB