[amsat-bb] Re: ISS Keplerian elements

Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR] Kenneth.G.Ransom at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 16 11:40:42 PST 2009

When the ISS does a reboost (like it did on Jan 14), it is usually a
significant change in orbit. The predicts seem to take about 3 days to
sync back up (even though they start getting closer about 24 hours

Just another one of the challenges of the ISS, they make changes quite a
bit so you have to be on top of the daily activity schedule.

Kenneth - N5VHO