[amsat-bb] Re: Question adding RHCP to Cheap Yagi

Curt Nixon cptcurt at flash.net
Fri Jan 2 08:50:08 PST 2009

Hi Howard:

Thanks..I've looked at alot of your info on-line--especially the
sub-500GBP AO-40 setup.

I guess I still don't get it..if I just feed them in-phase with both
connections same polarity, what controls RH v. LH?

Or is it RH if the front half loop is to the right and LH if the front
half-loop is to the left?

Too cold to not get it right on the first try!!