[amsat-bb] Re: the tyranny of the military

David - KG4ZLB/MØZLB m0zlb at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 24 07:06:27 PST 2009

Once the K5D dx - expedition finishes, most of this problem will go away
and we can get back to the regular organised chaos on AO-51 :-D  All of
the non-AMSAT, non-AMSAT website (and bulletin board) reading operators
will magically disappear as fast as they arrived.

I tried on occasions for a Q with K5D, I was astonished to find out
subsequently that during some of the passes they were actually on but
you just couldn't tell, it was truly awful!

Living in AO-51's footprint  has been a nightmare on the QRP repeater, I
wish them well but will be glad when its over!

Regards to Carol!