[amsat-bb] Good Book on Astrodynamics

Rich Dailey (gmail) redailey1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:10:46 PST 2009

Came across this book recently at a local flea market - "Fundamentals of Astrodynamics".  Great book explaining basic 2-body
and N-body equations, classical orbital elements, and orbital transfer maneuvers.  A little history is sprinkled in as well.
Mine is a 1971 edition,  but looks like there are still a few available on Amazon, new, old stock, I guess  -

Gets a little deeper than I want to go with some topics,  but an interesting read, none the less.

Rich, N8UX