[amsat-bb] Re: Just a reminder, CW tonight for SKN on AO-51 SSB/FM

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 31 14:26:43 PST 2009

Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
> SSB/FM Repeater, V/U (CW QSOs only on Straight Key Night)
> Uplink: 145.880 MHz USB
> Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM
> The CW guys stood by as requested all week, now please do them the same
> courtesy for Straight Key Night.
As someone has pointed out, the official start of SKN is advertised as
0000Z. At least for this QTH there are no passes after that of AO-51. I
apologize if the SKN rules as posted on the webpage, and as most people
interpret SKN, are not 100% congruent. If you hear CW this evening, use
CW or give them the right of way.

We'll do better next time. Sometimes I stumble in trying to provide
everyone with what modes they want.

Ya'll just have fun and be safe tonight. Happy New Year.

73, Drew KO4MA