[amsat-bb] Re: UA1OEJ ???

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Thu Dec 31 12:48:32 PST 2009

Hi Bob!

> I think I coppied UA1OEJ on AO-7 cw signal was a few db above
> mental telepathy.  Anyone know if this fellow is active on AO-7.  It
> would be really stretching the AO-7 footpring from CN87.

There are posts (supposedly) by UA1OEJ in the AO-7 log this month:

along with others reporting having QSOs with him.  UA1OEJ's posts
show his grid as KP94vm, which matches up with his QRZ.ru entry:

If AO-7 was near the North Pole, you could have been hearing him.
His QRZ.ru entry has an e-mail address; maybe you can try to
arrange a sked with him.  Good luck in trying to get him in your log.

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - too far south to work UA1s on AO-7