[amsat-bb] Re: AO-7 Not Active

CA3SOC Raul Romero ce3soc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:56:58 PST 2009

In UHF  435.100 RTTY ?

test in my QTH

There is a solution!"

From: "ps8rf Piraja" <ps8rf at hotmail.com>
To: <amsat-bb at amsat.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:02 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7 Not Active

The satellite AO-7, is not active, I could not listen to the Beacon or my
return in mode A and mode B today at 19:55 UTC. Looking at the list of
website logs and Oscar satellite status, the information is that the
satellite was turned off after 13:00 UTC. Let's hope it's nothing serious
and that soon the AO-7 is reinstated.

Piraja, PS8RF

Navegue com segurança com o Novo Internet Explorer 8. Baixe agora, é gratis!