[amsat-bb] Re: M2 EB-144/RK-2M and EB432/RK-70CM Eggbeaters

Jean-François Ménard jf.va2ss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:40:18 PST 2009

Actually, this is the only antenna and setup I can affort and I very
satisfied with. But it should be combined with V & U preamps at the
nearest place of both antenna. They are working great and they will be
a good setup even if I install a more serious setup in a near futur.
Using a good feed line is essential... I'm using heliax LDF4 with N