[amsat-bb] XW-1 from mobile

Pedro A. Perez eb4dka at teleline.es
Fri Dec 18 05:21:48 PST 2009

Hi all,

worked XW-1 from IM79DC with my mobile station from 12:37 to 12:45 UTC:

Using for the uplink 45W and 1/4 VHF magnet whip and for the downlink a
TH-F6 and CJU INSIDE THE CAR because it was raining. The bird peaks S6 in
these conditions and max  sat elevation for me was 11 degrees. My working
conditions was similar to these:

The only difference was that the F6 and the CJU was inside with the doors
and windows closed.
Many many stations trying to reach the sat.

Thank you AMSAT CHINA for your wonderful present!!!

Best 73s,

Pedro EB4DKA