[amsat-bb] Tracking on your cellphone.

john hackett la2qaa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 05:23:46 PDT 2009

To the Gentleman wondering about tracking on a cellphone.

Try this ...

I've been using it 'portable' for two years now and it's an excellent little program which 'agrees'
totally with both NOVA and InstantTRACK - (providing you update the keps every
fortnight or so).

Several references to it can also be found on the OBSERVATIONS page at ...

(Observations from Norway).

I hope that helps.

I have my cellphone attached to the handle of the Arrow aerial with a standard car dashboard
cellphone holder so that when I wave my 'pointy stick' at the sky I can 'see' where to point.

What if the locals *DO* think I'm bonkers? ... who cares !!.

73 John.   <la2qaa at amsat.org>