[amsat-bb] Re: UT1FG/MM

n3tl@bellsouth.net n3tl at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 18 06:39:35 PDT 2009

Hey Angelo,

Have you - or has anyone - ever received a QSL from Yuri?

Having the exotic maritime grids in the log would be nice, I suppose - but they don't help with any awards or anything unless the operator will provide a QSL card. My understanding is that he's next-to impossible to get QSLs from. He's not unique in that regard, but I just can't get too fired up about working guys from grids that I likely won't ever get confirmed.

Any hints on getting a card from him will be very helpful.

73 to all,

Tim - N3TL
-------------- Original message from "Angelo Glorioso (n5uxt)" <n5uxt at hotmail.com>: --------------