[amsat-bb] Re: PBH-9 floating ARHAB flight with HF telemetry

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 07:29:07 PDT 2009

What is the TWITTER name to look for?

The weather forecast is for a cold/cold front to drop from the North over
New England...

This is NOT typical weather as we usually get our weather from the WEST.

In looking at it last night, there is a possibility that the front may force
the ARHAB flight to cross the Atlantic Coastline farther South than New

(Halfway between Boston and Portsmouth New Hampshire)