[amsat-bb] SK

Jerry W0SAT at msn.com
Fri Apr 17 15:57:29 PDT 2009

 SK           We just lost another satellite operator. SK

             His name is Telmer G. Olson

                             In Monona IA

               Telmer  worked the first Oscar,s and the one,s operating

               He Elmered me and helped me get into the Sats in 1996

               I knew him as a great friend that I called on for advice all
the time.

                 I used to visit him at his QTH and went to hamfests with
him too.

               He was 91 years old and he passed away April 15th  2009

                      I and all the people who ever had contact with will

                      Remember the many QSO,s and contacts we had with him.

                          Jerry w0sat