[amsat-bb] Re: rss feed

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:18:17 PDT 2009

I think this is an excellent idea.  Perhaps something to generate an
ical file for sat modes on the birds that change modes often (think
AO-51).  I would also be interested in helping with the development of
this system.

I would be very interested in a script that consumed this RSS feed and
updated the predict.db file.  Maybe even a patch to predict that made
this a built in feature?

Josh Smith

email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com
phone:  304.237.9369(c)