[amsat-bb] Re: Kenpro elevation rotor repair

quadpugh@bellsouth.net quadpugh at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 28 04:24:24 PDT 2008

All

Here is my $.02. First smell the motor. If the motor has burnt windings
you  can smell them. mesureesure the resistance
between the winding. If the resistance beteen the winding is roughly
the same
suspect the capastor in the control box. If something mechanical has
failed a visually inspection will reveal it. There a lot of parts in
there but is faitly intutive on how to assemble them.

good luck

nickly

 -------------- Original message from Roy <rdwelch at swbell.net>: --------------