[amsat-bb] Re: Status DO-64?

Wouter Weggelaar wouterweg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 05:36:21 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The attitude of Delfi-C3 is changing slowly. The attitude with respect
to your station defines the polarization of the up- and downlink
signal, so this could lead to a change of polarization needed to
uplink into Delfi.
Please also try to uplink if the downlink seems weak, because the
uplink might be very good at that time.
Needless to say that when using circular polarized beams, you should
be able to change between LHCP and RHCP, but the mentioned stations
all have that capability to my knowledge.

When I get back to the Delfi-C3 groundstation I'll try a pass myself.

Regards,

Wouter Weggelaar
PA3WEG
Delfi-C3 Team