[amsat-bb] Re: FO-29

n3tl@bellsouth.net n3tl at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 25 06:06:00 PDT 2008

"Many don't seem to have the capability of saying anything useful or interesting once they have set up the station."

It occurs to me that "useful or interesting" are in the ears of the beholder. I've hear a lot of both in the middle of all the grid squares on AO-27, AO-51 and SO-50.

-------------- Original message from Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF <nigel at ngunn.net>: --------------