[amsat-bb] Re: FO-29

Dave Guimont dguimon1 at san.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 20:42:29 PDT 2008

At 07:43 PM 9/24/2008, you wrote:
>Well put Tim but it probably is falling on deaf ears. A lot of us
>that actually enjoy the FM sats have had this converstion with Dave
>before. Everyone and I mean everyone, wants an HEO but it doesn't
>look like it's happening anytime soon. Why not enjoy every possible
>bird up there in the meantime?
>73,
>Michael, W4HI

Well put Michael, but please don't misunderstand...One can do
anything one likes on anything in ham radio, and I do not discourage
anyone from their choice....I'm only attempting to let them see the
extreme enjoyment they will get by learning to use the ssb,cw birds..

That's all!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1 at san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....