[amsat-bb] Re: L SSB / U FM report

Clare Fowler lcfowler at magma.ca
Tue Sep 23 16:26:50 PDT 2008

Due partly to the very low modulation level it took me four passes to
get my uplink frequency correct into SatPC32.
On the 21:24 low Eastern pass I talked to myself.
On the the 22:58 pass just completed Drew turned up the deviation
but it is now overkill and on my signal dissplay it covered about
30KHz. Turned my mike gain away down and was able to work
VE2DWE. Several other stations were on but could not make
out any calls.

Birds and situations like this make satellite operation interesting
and challanging.

Clare
VE3NPC