[amsat-bb] Re: The Moon - bit off topic

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:21:34 PDT 2008

Beautiful pictures, JoAnne,

But, does it bother anyone else when they see a really nice sunrise or sunset picture, with a full moon close by?  Then, when I point it out to someone, they don't think anything of it.

Don't the laws of physics mean anything anymore?  Photoshop needs to modify their EULA to make this sort of stuff illegal.

Greg  KO6TH