[amsat-bb] Re: Polarity questions

Luc Leblanc lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 20 02:53:22 PDT 2008

On 20 Sep 2008 at 0:56, Nate Duehr wrote:

> This is just the difference between the practice of radio
> communications, and the hard science of it all...

Or it is the difference between the engeneers and the real world...lets say they are right and the world have to adapt and when something
goes wrong it's not an error by a faulty application of their plans.

I will soon have 2 41 elements 2.4ghz beam installed one vertical the other horizontal and i will be able to switch between them. On 2.4 AO-
51 there is a strong QSB effect is it coming from polarity change? or from the satellite thumbling? Could be i will be able to eliminate
one variable.

Did any one try to feed 2 antennas through a splitter with one vertical and the other horizontal? Is this can solved this polatity
question?

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE