[amsat-bb] Windows XP and the Amsat Rotorinterface IF-100

Paul Clay p.clay at aon.at
Wed Sep 17 23:45:24 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,

 I am new to the group and getting interested in Sat comms. I am using Ham
radio Deluxe satellite tracking system which works fine and communicates
with the WISP program. I have the following problem I cannot get any output
from WISP to the LPT port. I have tried a number of things but it does not
work. My question is, has anyone got the IF-100 working with Microsoft XP
and WISP? I just hope someone is out there who can help.

Thanks from Paul OE8PCK.

oe8pck at aon.at