[amsat-bb] Re: Alone on L/S ON A0-51

Robert Liesenfeld xunil at xunil.net
Sat Sep 13 11:40:47 PDT 2008

Hi Greg-

Too bad about the lonely pass.  I haven't done a lot of research since
I (recently) got back into working the birds, but from what I remember
in the AO-40 days, my biggest problem working the microwave modes was
finding equipment.  I remember Down East made microwave gear but they
were moving offices for what seemed like forever, and now it appears
they're swamped with backlog and aren't able to fill new orders.

My question is, what L/S gear do you use, and where does one find
microwave gear these days?

73, Robert KC0KNM