[amsat-bb] Re: For K3SZH ...The Bitch is back.

Alan ve4yz at mts.net
Sat Sep 13 06:36:16 PDT 2008

John, it seems on this side of the pond we often have a different problem.
Wonderful full North American passes ( US, Canada and Mexico ) with AO-7,
FO-29 and VO-52 and nobody to talk too.

Joe, you had a wonderful signal yesterday on the 20:30UTC pass on AO-7 on
one of the best EU / NA passes I've seen. I heard you CQ for about 5 minutes
in the high end around 145.960 so I stayed away hoping you would get some EU
DX.  I guess it was too late for those sleepy heads on the other side.  It's
rare for me in the middle of NA to see so much of EU for so long - 4 to 5
minutes when most of the time I just see GB and the Scandinavian countries
for only 1 to 2 minutes.

73, Alan VE4YZ
EN19kw
AMSAT LM 2352